WEDNESDAY, August 11, 2010
J & J's Market
(Next to Noshville)
Plenty of parking.
What are we doing this week?
* Testing light boxes for GLOW Show
* Suggestions for Website
* Bring a transparent paper for light box design
Wall Mounted Light Box
NEW WEBSITE UNLEASHED!
The new website is up and running with a cleaner design. The website will provide a news feed on the homepage that will show every weeks newsletter. Also in the future we hope to have a contest for all the digital artists out there. Take a look and let us know what you think.
OUR FALL SHOW CHAIRS HAVE BEEN FILLED
Thanks to everyone who volunteered. Untitled is grateful for your help.
Fall Show Chairs:
PR: Kelly McNoldy
Installation: Joey Petrone
Curator: Samantha Callahan
Hospitality: Ginny Edwards
Artist Liaison: Michael Grine
Small Works: Sylvia Byrn
Break Down: Derek Williamson
Fall Show 2010 info:
Title: "I've Been Framed"
Venue: Billups Art Gallery
Venue Address: 1008-c Woodland St.
Nashville TN 37206
Date: September 17, 2010
GOT IMAGES OF YOUR ART?
Send in your images for Fall Show to be published with the press release. Email images to email@example.com
Check out the requirements at the bottom of our Participate page.
Images are to be submitted by August 18.
FALL SHOW REGISTRATION OPENS NEXT WEEK
Fall Show registration opens on August 15, we've got one more week!
Registration is open August 15 - September 5
If you mailed a grant application, please contact us asap! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you mailed an application.
Untitled needs you!
Do you know of any venues in Nashville? We are searching for new spaces to hold
our upcoming shows. GLOW: October 22 & Winter Show: December 17
If you or someone you know may have interest in hosting an Untitled event, please contact us at email@example.com
Check out our venue needs here:
CONNECT & FOLLOW & SHARE
Share and view photos from the show on Flickr!
Ray & Wendy's link:
Find us on Facebook
DATES AND DEADLINES FOR FALL SHOW 2010
AUGUST 15: Registration Opens
AUGUST 18: Deadline for Press Images
SEPTEMBER 1: Last chance to pay at a meeting
SEPTEMBER 3: PO Box Mail Payment must be Postmarked by today
SEPTEMBER 5: Registration and Paypal Option ends at midnight
SEPTEMBER 8: Last Meeting before Show (ready to hang review?)
SEPTEMBER 15: Art Drop Off 6pm-7:30pm
SEPTEMBER 16: Installation 9-7pm
SEPTEMBER 17: Untitled Art Show 6-10pm
SEPTEMBER 18: Clean up 10am to 1pm
VISIT THE ARTLeads BLOG:
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE INSTANT UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL ON THE BLOG PAGE
* Knoxville's Arts District Banner Competition - Rec...
* Knoxville - Arts in the Airport - Receipt deadline...
* Knoxville - Emporium Artist-in-Residence - Receipt...
* Knoxville - National Juried Exhibition - Postmark ...
* Black Mountain College Museum & Arts Center. Part-...
* Sarratt Art Studios Fall 2010 Registration
* Dunn Bros Coffee - call for artists
* Dr Sketchys Wrestle Mania Session - 8-15-10
* Art: Up, Close & Personal: Don Stewart. Sept 2010...
* Brown Bag Lunch Bunch Two Guest Speakers! - Willia...
* Art & Soul Multi-Arts Workshop August 20, 21
* Tomato Art Fest 2010 artist booths at Billups
* CALL FOR WORKS - SoundCrawl:Nashville 2010
* Call for Artists: K.A.S. Gallery, Louisville KY
* August Guest Speakers at Wm. Cty. Library August 1...
* Encaustic Workshops - August 2010
* Call for Artists: TACA Fall Craft Fair 2010 (Sept)...
* Baking TV Series: Next Great Cake Artist
* Call for Artists: Artists In Nashville: ART PARTY!...
* LABOR DAY ARTS FESTIVAL September 3-6, 2010
* Call for artists! St. George's Arts Alliance Fine ...
* Meet critic/curator Kevin McGarry in Nashville: Th...
* Call to artists: Knoxville Symphony Orchestra Exhi...
* FBC 3rd Annual Art Festival - October 3-17, 2010
* NATIONAL PARK SERVICE ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE OPPORTUN...
* SUMMER 2010 ART WORKSHOPS OFFERED BY KATHY CHESTER...
* Artist in Residency Studio Opportunity at Davis Ar...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010